Business owners need video, and badly! I'd like to start with some statistics from a fascinating article I read today on the company Oberlo's website. The article can be found at:
1. 85% of all internet users in the United States watched online video content monthly on any of their devices (Statista, 2018).
2. Studies show that 54% of consumers want to see more video content from a brand or business they support (HubSpot, 2018).
3.The 2019 report shows that 87% of marketing professionals use video as a marketing tool (Wyzowl, 2019).
4. Videos are a consumers’ favorite type of content to see from a brand on social media (Animoto, 2018).
5. If we look at the numbers, 88% of video marketers are satisfied with the ROI of their video marketing efforts on social media (Animoto, 2018).
6. According to Optinmonster, video marketers get 66% more qualified leads per year (Optinmonster, 2019).
7. The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video (Forbes, 2018).
8. Where both video and text are available on the same page, 72% of people would rather use video to learn about a product or service (Wyzowl, 2018).
10. Viewers are 95% more likely to remember a call to action after watching a video, compared to 10 percent when reading it in text format (Forbes, 2017).
So, as you can see above, video is huge now, and fortunately for my company, video will be staying huge. People like watching stories. They enjoy being entertained. They enjoy being sold on products and services in sophisticated ways. Customers expect quality video content to ensure that a company is truth worthy and the right choice for them. People need to be convinced these days, and video is the most effective way to convince any customer to buy any product or service. Video is king!